UPMEM is a fabless semiconductor company dedicated to Processing In-Memory (PIM).
UPMEM is seeking a software engineer to be in-charge of quality assurance, test development.
UPMEM is seeking a software engineer to be in-charge of quality assurance, test development and test coverage of UPMEM software components:
- In-house processor programming tools (C Compiler, assembler, linker etc)
- Integration interfaces and processing-in-memory device driver
- APIs enabling distributed computing on programmable co-processors from rich applications
- SDK documentation
- You interact with development teams, and own the first level of technical support for early adopters.
- Qualify and prioritize bugs and issues, and ensure follow up and actions with developers
- Responsible for SDK packaging and delivery
- In charge of monitoring and reporting management
- Improve, maintain and monitor the continuous integration system
- Identify and develop the test suites for product validation, and performance benchmarks
- In collaboration with the software development team, you contribute actively to the definition of new features
Skills and experience
MS in software engineering or related field5+ years of relevant experiences in software development, test methodologies and QAA solid background in computer scienceExperience with Agile methodologyExperience with object oriented languages (Java, C/C++, python)Great oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
Experience with TeamCity or JenkinsExperience with Linux device driverExperience with assembly language and debugging
Open-Minded, accountable, Empathetic, CollaborativeCreative, ask a lot of questionsYou feel confortable in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment You have a start up experience