Akeneo is the company behind Akeneo PIM: the open source Product Information Management solution. Our software has been tailored for marketers to help them collect, enrich and spread their product data through multiple sales channels. Our solution is open source and user friendly and is used by more than 40,000 companies around the world including famous brands and merchants like Market America (shop.com), Hermes, Samsung or Lagardere. Based in Boston (US), Nantes (France), Dusseldorf (Germany), Tel Aviv (israel) and London (UK) and co-founded by Yoav Kutner (former CTO and co-founder of Magento), Akeneo is a fast-growing company with strong international expansion.
Office Manager at Akeneo
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Receiving and sorting daily mail
• Schedule meetings and appointments when assistance is needed
• Organize office operations and procedures, serve as the point persan for duties including:
• Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and some travel arrangements)
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Ensure that Ali purchased items are properly approved, then invoiced and paid on time to suppliers
• Ensure Ali Employees expenses are reviewed and paid on time
• Work on contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease, suppliers
• Assist to Cash Collection
• Assist to all accounting duties to ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Assist on recruitment process as required by our HR Manager
• You feel comfortable evolving in a dynamic and thriving environment.
• Organized and methodical, you have at least a one-year experience in a fast growing IT company or start-up.
• You like being in contact with technical and commercial teams and have an excellent interpersonal sense
• You like web technologies and feel comfortable with the Google Apps suite (Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, ...) and the usual office automation tools.
• You are versatile and are not afraid to take an interest in administrative issues related to accounting, HR and customer relations.