Born 4 years ago, Cubyn is the leader in Europe on first mile logistics. Our mission is to help merchants be successful online by building the logistics network of the internet. We collect items on-demand within 2H, perform packing & shipping of parcels. By offering a top-notch logistics chain without constraints to our partners, we allow them to focus on their core business. Since 2016, Cubyn grows 300% YoY and consolidates its leading position in Europe. At Cubyn we believe in ambition, impact, effort, disruptive thinking, teamwork and humility - and our team is our greatest asset. We are looking to double the size of the team by the end of this year, so would you join us? Key facts & figures: We secured a 7Mn$ funding in series-A to expand our operation in major european cities. Last year we shipped +200K parcels from 200+ active customers in Paris Some of our clients: Rakuten, Backmarket, Dior, Doctolib, Tealer and many more! Learn more: https://www.cubyn.com/
As Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst your mission will be the following:
- Analyse, validate and communicate financial results monthly to Management
- Track and explain revenue and margin performance
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Maintain and develop various financial models and standard templates, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review.
- Assist the team in investor reports
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to Management (new opportunities, commercial performance, etc.)
- Masters degree with a major in finance or business
- You have at least 2 year of experience in management consulting or transaction services or similar function
- You have a strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- You are action-oriented with ability to work quickly under pressure
- You share the company culture and you are a great team player.