Urban Sports Club (USC) is about movement, variety and flexibility. Doing sports together with friends or colleagues at any time and having the freedom to choose what you want to do right now - this was the original idea behind the Urban Sports Club. Choose from over 50 types of sports and more than 3.000 partner venues all over Germany with only 1 membership - what, when and how often you like. While staying flexible and without any long-term contracts. At USC we are sporty-ambitious and flexible when it comes to our way of thinking as well as in finding solutions all while working in an international team. Our focus is always on community spirit. ...more than just a fitness flatrate! USC provides the biggest and most diverse offer of sports- and wellness activities for Germany.
As a Corporate Sales Manager you are in charge of developing the company client network of Urban Sports Club in the area of Île-de-France. This role entails selling our flexible sports package to companies from startups to big companies and building lasting relationships. The position is based in Paris but you will travel to Berlin regularly to be in close contact with the rest of the team at the Urban Sports Club headquarter.
- Autonomous outbound acquisition of new corporate customers
- Presenting our concept and the benefits of our corporate offer as well as conducting negotiations from prospect to cooperation agreement
- Communication with the responsible people on site to build strong relationships with our clients
- Representing Urban Sports Club at business events and fairs
- You have proof of prior success in B2B sales, especially with midsize companies
- You are communicative, outgoing, like to negotiate and close deals
- You are confident and have excellent communication skills and manners
- You are structured and self-organized, you quickly see what to do
- You are fluent in French and English, both verbally and in writing. German is a plus
- You share our vision and objectives, you are convinced of our product success and above all, you love sports