Partech is a global investment firm with offices in San Francisco, Paris, Berlin and Dakar.
This position is a 6-months internship position (full-time). It means that you need to be a student currently registered in an university and for the next 6 months ("convention de stage"). Reporting to the General Partner in charge of Business Development, your main objective as part of the Business Development & Marketing team is to help us support our portfolio companies and work on marketing and communication tasks.
- Support the onboarding of new portfolio startups
- Support our Business Development team with the planning and execution of hosted and external events (includes being present at the events)
- Portfolio service provider database compilation
- Write content for our newsletters, website and blogposts
- Support social media management
- List media coverage
- Edit videos
- Student in literature, languages, marketing, communications or a relevant field
- Currrently registered in an univeristy or school and for the next 6 months
- Fast learner and able to quickly upskill on new topics
- Perfect writing skills and very strong attention to detail
- Expert storyteller with a demonstrated ability of producing and promoting engaging content across a variety of channels
- Data-driven and ready to champion creative content with metrics
- Skills in video editing highly appreciated
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a native English speaker with working proficiency French (translations to do in both languages) and bonus points if you're also fluent in German!
- Bonus: experience working in a startup or in a marketing position
The internship is a minimum of 6 months. The start date is September.
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org