Augmented documentation Saas to increase productivity of field techniciansand improve your operational processes.
Ermeo revolutionizes the way large industrial companies run their operational processes. By transforming paper-based procedures into a SaaS mobile platform, field workers are now connected with machines, SIs and Teams which makes them more productive than ever before.
Leading companies such as Total, Engie and SNCF rely on Ermeo to dramatically increase their productivity, produce better products and services, while accelerating their Digital Transformation towards Industry 4.0.
Backed by top VCs such as Hi Inov and Partech Ventures, we’re experiencing a very strong growth fuelled by a massive market opportunity.
As a Business Developer at Ermeo, you will play a critical role prospecting and expanding business opportunities for our Enterprise Sales Team. You will help us foster, qualify and mature our pipeline with high profile companies. We need someone with a hunter attitude who can take direction as well as have the drive and motivation to work autonomously. We expect a strong go-getter!
Are you a resilient problem solver who isn't afraid to think outside the box and get their hands dirty? We expect you to take ownership and be able to execute against best practices, as much as be creative in the way you reach out to your prospects. We're looking for candidates who raise the level of our teams. You should value and practice transparency, have the humility to accept your weaknesses and continuously strive to improve both personally and professionally. Are you ready for the challenge?
• Work closely with our Enterprise Sales Team to build pipeline and strategize on how to approach targeted accounts
• Identify, prospect key contacts at target accounts and build the foundations for a strong, long lasting relationship
• Execute appropriate strategies by building out right content ie. case studies, screencasts, presentations, demo hacks. This is where we expect you to unleash your creativity!
• Be an active part of the Team, sharing best practices and participating in the Sales Development organisation's projects
• Manage, track and report sales activities and results using SFDC
• You are genuinely curious, coachable and proactive
• You practice transparency, humility and continuously strive to improve your skills and behaviors
• You have great communication and writing skills • English and French speaker
**Nice to have :**
• Prior experience in lead generation and sales
• Startup experience, where you have demonstrated great adaptability in constantly changing environments
**What’s in it for you**
• A competitive salary including uncapped commission and accelerators
• Learn top SaaS sales Best Practices and leverage the latest sales tools coming straight from the Silicon Valley
• As you’ll work in a very fast growing startup with plans to develop internationaly, many opportunities of career progression will be offered to you